1. Gospel Centered: We believe that the gospel is the central message of all the Scriptures therefore it is the most important message we could teach, preach, Proclaim, articulate, and defend. [1 Corinthians 15:1-4]
2. Faithful Prayer: While it is the job of some to plant and some to water, we recognize at Persian Christian Fellowship that it is only God who can give the growth. [1 Corinthians 3:1-9] We recognize that any fruit produced from the toil of Our hands comes to be not as the result of our intense effort alone but by movement of the Holy Spirit. Consequently everything we do must be under girded with Dependence upon God to do what only He is able to do.
3. Missional Living: We believe that in the same fashion that Jesus was sent into the world, the followers of Jesus are sent into the world. Jesus was sent with a mission: to seek and save the lost bringing about the restoration of the way things are supposed to be. So we are sent with the same mission. [John 20:19-23]
4. Expositional Preaching: We believe that the Bible is the inspired & inerrant Word of God and is useful to bring about transformation in the lives of those who submit themselves to its authority in humble obedience. [2 Timothy 3:16] We believe the whole Bible has something to say to the church today and as a result we will commit ourselves to the faithful exposition of Scripture.
5. Transformational Community: We believe that the church should function like a family who brings the Scriptures to bear upon each other’s lives to accomplish the purposes of teaching, correcting, rebuking, and training [Colossians 3:12-16] while they compassionately lay down their lives to care for one another.
We are a non-denominational, protestant and evangelical church, committed to follow Jesus Christ’s practice through holy spirit’s strength in our lives. We value the power of holy bible, supporting and serving each other especially through small home groups. We try to teach a new generation of trustworthy servants and followers for Jesus Christ. Our effort and prayer is to be the messengers of our Lord’s grace in homes, society and our world.
Tel: (408) 628 – 3033
Pastor Hossein Saadi is the pastor of Persian Christian Fellowship church in Dallas, Texas. After studying different religions and schools of theology, he confronted with the true God and experienced personally his presence in his life. Now his hope is to share this truth, love, joy, and heavenly peace with others. He started to serve in home churches back in Iran in 2006, and was anointed for being a pastor in 2009. The fruit and result of his service from that time, is the foundation and establishment of different home churches in several cities in Iran. He also continued serving as a pastor among the Persians, while living in Turkey; which resulted in establishing other Iranian churches in different cities in Turkey, such as Adana, and Mersin. He is married and his marriage is blessed with two daughters. He strongly believes that Lord uses him to work on Muslims community in Dallas through his miraculous and amazing ways.
Tel: (408) 628 – 3676
Pastor Samuel Toloui is the pastor of Persian Christian Fellowship church in Dallas, Texas. He was living away from Lord till twenty-three years old. After his amazing meeting with Lord, he converted to Christ and let him to take over his heart. Since the beginning of his faith, he devoted his life to Lord. His hope is to share the gospel with others so that they can experience love and salvation through Jesus Christ as well. He started his fulltime service in 2007 in Iran and was anointed to pastor over several local churches which he established them himself. He hopes to witness Lord’s miraculous works to be done in United states especially city of Dallas, same as other countries such as Iran and Turkey. His life is blessed with his marriage.
OFFICE : (972) 307 – 3033
CELL PHONE: (972) 307 – 3033
Address: 4041 MARSH LANE CARROLLTON TX 75007